What Is Austenitic Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe
When the steel pipe contains about 18% of Cr, 8% to 10% of Ni, and about 0.1% of C, it has a stable austenite structure.
Austenitic chromium-nickel stainless steels include the well-known 18Cr-8Ni steels and high Cr-Ni series steels developed by increasing the Cr and Ni content and adding elements such as Mo, Cu, Si, Nb, and Ti.
Austenitic stainless steel is non-magnetic and has high toughness and plasticity, but its strength is low. It cannot be strengthened by phase transformation. It can only be strengthened by cold working. If S, Ca, Se, Te and other elements are added, it has good Machinability.
Materials of Austenitic Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe:
304 (06Cr19Ni10), 304L (022Cr19Ni10), 304N (06Cr19Ni10N), 321 (06Cr18Ni11Ti), 321H (07Cr17Ni11Ti), 316 (06Cr17Ni12Mo2), 316L (022Cr17Ni12Mo2), 316LN (022Cr17Ni12Mo2N), 316L (CrCr ), 347H (07Cr18Ni11Nb), 347HFG, 310S (06Cr25Ni20).
Specifications of Austenitic Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe:
Outer diameter Φ6—762mm; wall thickness: 0.5-50mm, maximum length 18000mm
Special specifications are available upon negotiation.
- SUS304——acid and alkali resistance, wear resistance, not easy to rust, magnetic, Rockwell hardness above HRC29.
- 316L——Compared with 316 carbon bottom, acid and alkali resistance, good anti-allergic performance, non-magnetic
- GB / T14975-2012 stainless steel seamless steel tube for structure
- GB / T14976-2012 stainless steel seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation
- GB13296-2013 stainless steel seamless steel tubes for boilers and heat exchangers
- GB 5310-2008 seamless steel tube for high pressure boiler
- GB 9948-2013 seamless steel pipe for petroleum cracking
- GB / T12771-2008 stainless steel welded steel pipe for fluid transportation
- ASTM A312 seamless and welded austenitic stainless steel pipe
- SMEASME SA213 seamless ferritic and austenitic alloy steel pipes for boilers, superheaters and heat exchangers
- SMEASME SA269 welded austenitic steel pipes for boilers, superheater heat exchangers and condensers
- JIS G3463-2006 stainless steel tube for boiler and heat exchanger
- JIS G3459-2012 stainless steel pipe for piping
- GOST 9941-81 cold (warm) processed corrosion-resistant seamless steel pipe (Russian steel pipe standard)
- DIN 2462.1-1981 German stainless steel pipe standard
- DIN17456-85 stainless steel seamless steel pipe with ordinary quality requirements
- DIN17458-85 stainless steel seamless steel pipe with special quality requirements
- 1. Excellent stainless corrosion resistance
- 2. Excellent cold and hot workability
- 3. Good plasticity and toughness
- 4. Comprehensive performance is better
- 5. Widest scope of application