Uses Of Welded Pipe Fittings
For the pipe fitting manufacturer, the forming process using the welded pipe is basically the same as the forming process using the seamless pipe, and the forming process of the welded pipe fitting does not include the welding process;Another kind of welding process required for pipe fittings to complete the pipe forming.
The welding flange is one of the flanged pipe fittings. It is widely used and promoted in different fields and industries. The applicable range is different in use, and the environment needs to be used. It is also different and needs to be used according to certain conditions.
The butt weld elbow is welded by two steel plates. Generally, the large-diameter elbows are all such processes. Generally, the calibers above 600 are basically butt weld elbows.
Available Material for Weld Fittings:
- Stainless Steel A403 304/L, 304H 310S, 310H 316/L, 316Ti, 316H 317/L 321/H 347/H S31803 S32750 904L 254SMO (S31254)
- Duplex & Super Duplex A815 UNS S31803, S32205, UNS S32750, S32760
- Nickel-base Alloy Alloy200, 400, K500, 600, 625, 800, 800H, 800HT, 825, alloy 20, alloy28, hastelloy C22, C276
- Other Grades Cu70Ni30(C71500, B30), Cu90Ni10(C70600,B10) Titanium & Titanium Alloy
- Carbon Steel A234 WPB, WPC
- Low Temperature Steel A420 WPL3, WPL6
- Alloy Steel A234 WP5, WP9, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP91,WP911,WPR
- High Yield WPHY42, 46, 50, 52, 56, 60, 65, 70
Ship building, Petrochemical, Steel plant, Refineries, Chemical, Fertilizers, Defence, Power plant, Shipyard, Oil & gas, Offshore, Railway, LNG, etc.