With the development of science and technology, new requirements are put forward for hot water supply. People are paying more and more attention to water quality issues, and the requirements for water quality are constantly increasing. Plastic pipes, composite pipes and copper pipes have become commonly used pipe materials in piping systems. But in many cases, duplex pipe and fittings are more advantageous, especially thin-walled duplex pipes with a wall thickness of only 0.6-1.2mm. They are used in high-quality drinking water systems, hot water systems and water supply systems that put safety and cleanliness first, safe, reliable, clean and environmentally friendly, and economical.
The stainless steel water pipe has a long service life. The service life of stainless steel water pipes can reach 100 years, at least 70 years, which is equivalent to the service life of buildings. The fatigue property is actually the ability to resist external influences.
What is the fatigue performance of thin-walled duplex pipes?
Thin-walled duplex pipes: The processing of pipe fittings will affect the fatigue performance of metal parts. The processes that affect metal fatigue properties include welding, grinding, forming, etc. These processes will generate tensile stress on the pipe fittings, thereby accelerating the occurrence of metal fatigue failure, reducing the service life of stainless steel, and requiring solution (heat treatment) processes.
After the pipe fittings are formed and welded, the stress is relieved at about 1050°C to restore the stress and intergranular changes of the stainless steel pipe during the production process, and improve its resistance to stress and intergranular corrosion.
Reduce the hardness of stainless steel below 220HV, improve fatigue performance, increase the plasticity and toughness of stainless steel, and improve the safety performance of pipe fittings when installed under pressure. It can also restore the natural brightness of the stainless steel surface, making it more beautiful and natural.
Advantages of stainless steel thin-walled duplex pipes:
- Sanitation: Long-term use does not scale, and it fully meets the drinking water sanitation standards.
- Anti-corrosion: All pipelines are solid solution treated, and the appearance is pickled and passivated, which is durable.
- High strength: the general strength is twice that of galvanized pipes and three times that of copper pipes.
- Light weight: 1/3 of the weight of galvanized pipe, especially suitable for high-rise building pipes.
- Low thermal conductivity: low thermal conductivity, 1/25 of copper pipe, 1/4 of carbon steel pipe, slow thermal expansion and cold contraction.
- Environmental protection: no pollutants at the construction site and no pollution to the environment.
- Life: The service life is more than 70 years, synchronized with the life of the building, and the "life" is free of replacement.