Stainless steel flanges will not cause corrosion, pitting, rusting, and are not easy to wear.
Stainless steel is one of the strongest materials in construction metal materials. Because of good corrosion resistance, it can make structural components permanently maintain the integrity of the architectural design.
There are more and more types of stainless steel flanges in the production process. For different types of flanges, the installation methods are also different.
correct installation of stainless steel flanges
- Before connecting the stainless steel flange, make sure that the inside and outside of the stainless steel pipe or stainless steel pipe fittings are cleaned up;
- Fit the pipe with a flanged ring with grooves;
- Bned two tube ends to be 90 degree, and then polish the ends after the flanging. It should be flat and vertical, no burrs, no bumps and deformations, and the pipe ends need to be processed with special tools;
- It can also be used on pipes by welding stub-ends ;
- mbed the O-shaped rubber seal ring into the flange, the inner diameter of the stainless steel seal ring is the same as the inner diameter of the pipe, all are concentric circles;
- onnect the flange holes with bolts, and the bolt components should be tightened symmetrically;
- During the tightening process, push the flanging planes of the two pipes in the axial direction to evenly compress the O-ring seals on both sides in a rigid contact and flexible sealing state to seal the joint.